Cisco Catalyst 4900M Switch
NOTE: This product is no longer being sold.
You may also need: End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Announcement for the Cisco Catalyst 4900M Switch
The Catalyst 4900M provides an ideal solution for space constrained deployments that require high performance wire speed services, high availability, and the modular flexibility of deploying Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit Ethernet, all in a small 2RU form factor.
As part of the Data Center switching portfolio, the 4900M provides:
- High performance
- Low latency
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- A top-of-rack access layer switching solution for rack-optimized servers
As part of the branch switching portfolio, the 4900M provides wire-speed services required for a collapsed LAN, core-distribution deployment. With the unique semi-fixed architecture, the 4900M provides the flexibility to deploy Gigabit Ethernet now, and cost-effectively migrate to10 Gigabit Ethernet as requirements change.
The Catalyst 4900M offers eight fixed wire-speed 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports, and two half-slots which you can fill with any combination of the following:
- 20-port wire-speed 10/100/1000 (RJ-45) half-card
- 8-port (2:1) 10 Gigabit Ethernet (X2) half-card (Cisco TwinGig Converter Module compatible)
- 4-port wire-speed 10 Gigabit Ethernet (X2) half-card
- 8-port (2:1) 10GBASE-T half-card
- Cisco Catalyst 4900M Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 4900M Switch Model
- End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Announcement for the Cisco Catalyst 4900M Switch