NOTE: Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series Switches is no longer being sold.
1. Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series Switches Data Sheet
The Cisco® Catalyst® 3560 Series Switches is a line of fixed-configuration, enterprise-class switches that include IEEE 802.3af and Cisco prestandard Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality in Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet configurations. The Cisco Catalyst 3560 is an ideal access layer switch for small enterprise LAN access or branch-office environments, combining both 10/100/1000 and PoE configurations for maximum productivity and investment protection while enabling the deployment of new applications such as IP telephony, wireless access, video surveillance, building management systems, and remote video kiosks. Customers can deploy networkwide intelligent services-such as advanced quality of service (QoS), rate limiting, access control lists (ACLs), multicast management, and high-performance IP routing-while maintaining the simplicity of traditional LAN switching. Available for the Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series at no charge, the Cisco Network Assistant is a centralized management application that simplifies the administration tasks for Cisco switches, routers, and wireless access points. Cisco Network Assistant provides configuration wizards that greatly simplify the implementation of converged networks and intelligent network services.
The Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series Switches is part of a larger and more scalable family of Cisco Catalyst switches that includes the Cisco Catalyst 3560-E Series switches, the Cisco Catalyst 3750 and 3750-E Series switches with Cisco StackWise™ technology, and the Cisco Catalyst 4500 and Cisco Catalyst 6500 modular switches. United by Cisco IOS® Software, the entire family offers industry-leading availability, integrated security, optimized delivery, and manageability.
2. Cisco Catalyst 3560 v2 Series Switches Data Sheet
The Cisco® Catalyst® 3560 v2 Series is the next-generation energy-efficient Layer 3 fast Ethernet switches. This new series of switches supports Cisco EnergyWise technology, which enables companies to measure and manage power consumption of network infrastructure and network-attached devices, thereby reducing their energy costs and their carbon footprint. The Cisco Catalyst 3560 v2 Series consumes less power than its predecessors and is the ideal access layer switch for enterprise, retail, and branch-office environments, as it maximizes productivity and investment protection by enabling a unified network for data, voice, and video.
Cisco Catalyst 3560 v2 Series Highlights
- Lower power consumption than its predecessors
- Backward compatible – uses the same Cisco IOS® Software image as the 3560 series and has the same feature set
- Full EnergyWise support to monitor energy consumption of network infrastructure and implement energy saving programs to reduce energy costs
- Compatible with Cisco Redundant Power System (RPS) 2300
- All units have a uniform depth of 11.9 inches for better cable management
- Preconfigurable with the Cisco IOS Software release at the time of ordering
- IPv6 routing included in the IP Services feature set
- DC powered stand-alone model
3. Cisco Catalyst 3560-CX and 2960-CX Series Compact Switches Data Sheet
The Cisco® Catalyst® Compact Switches easily expand your Ethernet and Multigigabit Ethernet infrastructure outside the wiring closet to enable new workspaces, extend wireless LANs, and connect PoE devices. These fanless, small form-factor switches are ideal for space-constrained deployments where multiple cable runs would be challenging. With speeds that reach 10Gbps, the Cisco Catalyst 3560CX Multigigabit Ethernet Switches support current and next-generation wireless speeds and standards (including 802.11ac Wave 2) on existing cabling infrastructure.
The Cisco Catalyst 3560-CX and 2960-CX Series Compact Switches help optimize network deployments. These Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) and Multigigabit Ethernet (mGig) managed switches are ideal for high-speed data connectivity, Wi-Fi backhaul, and Power over Ethernet (PoE+) connectivity in places where space is at a premium. With a single copper or fiber cable from the wiring closet, Cisco Catalyst compact switches enable IP connectivity for devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, surveillance cameras, PCs, and video endpoints.
With their quiet, fanless design and compact footprint, these switches can come out of the data closet and be placed closer to the users. This means shorter cable runs and greater flexibility as you grow your network.
Cisco Catalyst 3560-CX and 2960-CX Series Compact Switch Highlights:
- 8 or 12 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line rate forwarding performance
- 6 Gigabit Ethernet plus 2 Multigigabit Ethernet (100 Mbps/1/2.5/5/10 Gbps) ports with line rate forwarding performance (selected model)
- Gigabit and Multigigabit (100 Mbps/1/2.5/5/10 Gbps) copper, small form-factor pluggable (SFP) or 10G SFP+ uplinks
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support with up to 240W of PoE budget
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) pass-through enables the compact switch to draw Cisco Universal PoE
- (Cisco UPOE™) power from the wiring closet and pass it to end devices (selected model) with the additional option to be powered by auxiliary AC-DC or DC-DC power adapter
- Cisco Instant Access mode to enable single point of management and simplify operation (selected models)
- Advanced Layer 2 (LAN Base) and Layer 3 (IP Base) support with an option to upgrade to IP services
- Fanless design and silent operation
- Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty (E-LLW)
- End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Announcement for the Cisco Catalyst 3750G, 3560G, 3750-E, and 3560-E Series Switches.pdf
- End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Announcement for the Cisco Catalyst 3560V2 and 3750V2 Switches.pdf
- End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Announcement for the Cisco Catalyst 3750 24- and 48-Port 10/100, 3560 24- and 48-Port 10/100 Switches.pdf
- End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Announcement for the Cisco Catalyst 3560 IOS Advanced IP Services Feature Set.pdf
You may also link: Cisco Catalyst 3560-CX and 2960-CX Series Compact Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series Switches Compare Models
- Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series Switches Support
- Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series Switches Support Documentation And Software
- Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series Switches End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices